Plan your visit to the Acadiana Center for the Arts and explore the local art scene alongside Open Studio Tours Acadiana. Discover the creative expressions that shape our community and be part of the cultural vibrancy in the 705 zip code area.
For those participating in the ACA exhibition, please remember to fill out the Loan Agreement Form (below) and deliver it along with your artwork during the designated drop-off times. This exhibition is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your work to a wider audience. If your work is for sale, the ACA may sell your artwork and retain 20% of the sale price. Unsold pieces can be collected at the end of the exhibition.
Additional Details for ACA Participants:
- The artwork must be framed and ready to hang.
- Size limitation is 16in x 20in.
- Only one piece of art per artist.
- Each artist must completely fill out their own loan form regardless of who may be dropping off the artwork.
- Official Exhibition Dates: November 10, 2023 – December 9, 2023
- Loan Period: October 31, 2023 – December 15, 2023